well then! It only took 20 min to find this .
.. today my son crapped in the floor.. then took it to his dad telling him "Nno Doey Doey, dont eat it Does Doey." That was awesomely amazing. And he peed in the potty 2 times.. progress?!
Todays dislikes
Obama
That douche bag.. Trump
I dont like Opera - shes too loud and has wild mood swings.. scares the crap out of me
Scotty from American Idol also scares the crap out of me..
While were talking about things scaring me costumes.. mascots.. santa.. chuck e cheese I hate them
I want to run and hide when Im around them. Really. There has to be a name for that.
Lessons learned
dont try to oven bake deep fry only shrimp.. Who made such a thing I dont know.. the results are terrible
the letter Q can turn into an O
The 2 fluffy white creatures Puzzle and riddle are a new species - watch out world they are smarter than you! Or so says my newest book in my ' Im done with that' pile of books - Breathless by Dean Koontz
What I need to know
More good books - authors
How to remove home made hot pink icing off the floor
thanks for reading my mind numbing useless crap Ive posted today.. Tomorrow I may post my shopping list.. Cool huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment